Clemence wallet in mono removed from site

Production might be discontinued. But stock is still available only in these colors and should be in stores and/or warehouses.

Oh no. I have to go to the store soon and see what they have.

It's still available on the EU website.

I wonder why production is stopped. I thought that the Clemence was a popular wallet and at a good price point. It is also different from other zipped/envelop style long wallets since it is shorter and has less compartments inside, making it less bulky. That's why I like it.

So will they be bringing out something new but similar? Like a slimmer long wallet? If so I would hold on getting the Clemence.

Last edited:
Oh no. I have to go to the store soon and see what they have.

It's still available on the EU website.

I wonder why production is stopped. I thought that the Clemence was a popular wallet and at a good price point. It is also different from other zipped/envelop style long wallets since it is shorter and has less compartments inside, making it less bulky. That's why I like it.

So will they be bringing out something new but similar? Like a slimmer long wallet? If so I would hold on getting the Clemence.
I sort of get the feeling the wallet was too affordable for being full-sized. I have a feeling they’ll get rid of it and bring another long wallet out at a larger price point. Just my prediction!

I managed to purchase the monogram fuchsia. There were 2 pieces, made in France and made in Spain. The SA showed me the France first, which looked pristine but when I got into the inner zip, it was stuck. I had to pull hard until the coin pocket was bent to open it. The few SAs tried and had the same problem, so they showed me the Spain and I bought it. Thanks to you guys here at tpf for the heads up! The leather pull was bending a bit but it was better than the faulty zip. They had 2 or 3 rose ballerine.

The staff at the door had an ipad that links into the LV website and stock availability of the products and interestingly, the monogram fuchsia was not found at all. It found the yellow and poppy, but those were out of stock for ages. I do suspect that production of the wallet might indeed have stopped, but I can't be sure. Hope it is not!

That's really sad if they are really discontinuing the Clemence. It's a excellent wallet one of my 1st LV purchases. Slim, nice to hold, not bulky. Can even fit my phone. Mine has a buttery smooth zipper. Also no glazing to worry about.Can't fault this wallet. Maybe just one wee bit, the leather pull has curled and can look a bit scruffy. But they can replace that easily. So no big deal.

Hi guys! I know I’m a little late to the party but I live in the US. A few weeks ago, I went to my LV with the intentions of buying the Josephine but my SA came out with a monogram clemence with rose ballerine interior and I couldn’t pass it up! So they are out there in the stores. Check with your SA’s! Hope this helps :smile:

I just got a mono Clemence in fuchsia in store. The SA said probably a website issue as mine is made in 2019 in USA. At least it is still in production. Same with mono Rosalie, you can go to international site and add it to wishlist, and from there you can add it to cart and check out.