Clemence or Mini Pochette?

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I already have the monogram Boetie, and the Vernis Zippy wallet in rouge fauviste. Looking to add a wallet to my small collection. Wanted the Jeanne but it just didn't grab me. I like little fuss. So I looked at Clemence in DE Rose and the DE mini pochette. Can't decide!! I like mini bc it'll fit in my favorite pm. But the Clemence is so nice too, and I love the zip around. Any thoughts?

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
I would get the mini pochette because it's more versatile - you can use it as a wallet, cosmetic pouch, mini bag, wristlet, catchall in bags, etc. I have one in monogram and it's my favourite SLG :smile:

Reactions: carrie_monroe

carrie_monroe

Apr 16, 2015
Poland
Since you already have a Vernis Zippy wallet, I'd also suggest adding a mini pochette. It's a great and versatile piece!

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
TX
I am having this same dilemma. I figured I can also do more with a mini pochette. I need a wallet or pouch that I can use to store my phone when I'm on the run or keep miscellaneous items organized in my bag.

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I actually got the Clemence, brought it home, had second thoughts, and went back the next day and exchanged for the mini pochette. First indecision and exchange I've ever had/done! But your input helped me make the better choice so thank you!

Reactions: Tlvover