Clemence in Alma BB

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
I was thinking about getting another Compact Curieuse after the front pocket one I received was stretched out but I was just looking at the Empriente Clemence and was wondering how this would fit in the Alma BB? It looks pretty big and I'm worried that it would be too tight a fit. Anyone use one with their Alma BB with no issues? Thank you. ☺ Anyone with a Clemence, how do.you like it?

I was thinking about getting another Compact Curieuse after the front pocket one I received was stretched out but I was just looking at the Empriente Clemence and was wondering how this would fit in the Alma BB? It looks pretty big and I'm worried that it would be too tight a fit. Anyone use one with their Alma BB with no issues? Thank you. ☺ Anyone with a Clemence, how do.you like it?

I don't have a full size wallet but I think a Clemence would be a tight fit to get in and out.... It would fit inside but would brush against the zippers and walls more...

I use a zippy compact wallet in mine and I have to really open up my bag to get it in there... So honestly it would be such a pain in the butt that I think a zippy compact is better.

I would try it in person to see if it wouldn't bug you though...

Sorry about your curieuse... I saw you had posted about in the returning bags thread.

I don't have a full size wallet but I think a Clemence would be a tight fit to get in and out.... It would fit inside but would brush against the zippers and walls more...

I use a zippy compact wallet in mine and I have to really open up my bag to get it in there... So honestly it would be such a pain in the butt that I think a zippy compact is better.

I would try it in person to see if it wouldn't bug you though...

Sorry about your curieuse... I saw you had posted about in the returning bags thread.

That's what I was afraid of when I looked at the dimensions. It's the same length as the Zippy and that's why I didn't get the Zippy. I honestly don't carry much so the Clemence might actually be too much wallet for what I need.

I really do like the compact curieuse. I did check them out in the store but didn't like the one they had so my SA ordered a new one. Yeah did you see the pic? It was bad for something that was suppose to be new.

I had the new model zippy compact but exchanged it for the compact curieuse because I just love the Empriente leather.

Thank you. I'm thinking about sticking with the compact curieuse and hope the next one is ok. ☺Thank you again.

I was thinking about getting another Compact Curieuse after the front pocket one I received was stretched out but I was just looking at the Empriente Clemence and was wondering how this would fit in the Alma BB? It looks pretty big and I'm worried that it would be too tight a fit. Anyone use one with their Alma BB with no issues? Thank you. [emoji5] Anyone with a Clemence, how do.you like it?

I have Clemence in mono with RB interior and I love it! It can fit into my Twinset/Pochette, my Speedy B 25 and also my Noé BB. I don't have an Alma BB but I think if it can fit into the Twinset/Pochette, it should fit into an Alma BB as well? [emoji16]

I have Clemence in mono with RB interior and I love it! It can fit into my Twinset/Pochette, my Speedy B 25 and also my Noé BB. I don't have an Alma BB but I think if it can fit into the Twinset/Pochette, it should fit into an Alma BB as well? [emoji16]

Hi. That's cool . Thank you. I just worry about the zipper rubbing the sides. When I really think about it I think it might be more wallet than I need. I don't carry much. I think I'll take a chance with another Compact Curieuse. Thank you again. Fellow tpfrs are so helpful . ☺

That's what I was afraid of when I looked at the dimensions. It's the same length as the Zippy and that's why I didn't get the Zippy. I honestly don't carry much so the Clemence might actually be too much wallet for what I need.

I really do like the compact curieuse. I did check them out in the store but didn't like the one they had so my SA ordered a new one. Yeah did you see the pic? It was bad for something that was suppose to be new.

I had the new model zippy compact but exchanged it for the compact curieuse because I just love the Empriente leather.

Thank you. I'm thinking about sticking with the compact curieuse and hope the next one is ok. ☺Thank you again.

I remember you asking me about the zippy compact when you were first looking for it. I super love Empreinte too but idk why I love zippered wallets. I just love LV zips. I want a Clemence if I ever get a Cluny bb xD

I say look into the curieuse again. You may have just gotten one that was crappy. I really don't understand how anyone at LV would accept it as a return... Then again, I've met my fair share of crappy SAs too so I could see it happening...

I like the compact Sarah too =] I would get one but its too similar to the zippy compact... Hope your next curieuse is much better!

I remember you asking me about the zippy compact when you were first looking for it. I super love Empreinte too but idk why I love zippered wallets. I just love LV zips. I want a Clemence if I ever get a Cluny bb xD

I say look into the curieuse again. You may have just gotten one that was crappy. I really don't understand how anyone at LV would accept it as a return... Then again, I've met my fair share of crappy SAs too so I could see it happening...

I like the compact Sarah too =] I would get one but its too similar to the zippy compact... Hope your next curieuse is much better!

Yeah it's one of the things that helped me decide. But I just couldn't get myself to switch from my Empriente Key pouch. I really wish they'd make the Zippy Compact in Empriente. I love the zip wallets too. I almost got the Zippy in Empriente but thought I didnt need something so big.

The Sarah compact in Empriente would be great too. They need more compact wallets in Empriente. The Zippy Coin is a little too small.

I'm going to. The one I got was suppose to be newly ordered. I thought the store would get one direct from the factory when they order. I thought that's where they came from when you order from the website too.

Thank you. I hope so too. ☺

So, I made pictures for you with my Alma BB Magnolia and my Clemence Empreinte Rose Ballerine. I also put in my Empreinte Clés. I think it fits really good, but I always make the zipper wide open. I hope this will help you a little bit:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446217892.421510.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1446217905.955557.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1446217918.656300.jpg

The Clemence is an awesome wallet, but it would be a tighter fit in the Alma BB. Compact wallets that don't sacrifice functionality for size, such as the Compact Curieuse, are the usually the best way to go with these smaller bags.

So, I made pictures for you with my Alma BB Magnolia and my Clemence Empreinte Rose Ballerine. I also put in my Empreinte Clés. I think it fits really good, but I always make the zipper wide open. I hope this will help you a little bit:View attachment 3172720View attachment 3172722View attachment 3172723

Thank you so much for the great pictures. That really does help. It does look like it's pretty tight. Tiny bit of room on the side though. I'm so ocd that I think it would bother me. I'm real careful anyway but I'd want to be super duper careful. And then probably worry about what I would put in there with it so it doesn't rub on the wallet.

I think I'm going to stick with the Compact Curieuse. Seems like the perfect size for what I carry.

I do appreciate you taking the time to post the pictures. Thank you again so much. ☺

The Clemence is an awesome wallet, but it would be a tighter fit in the Alma BB. Compact wallets that don't sacrifice functionality for size, such as the Compact Curieuse, are the usually the best way to go with these smaller bags.

Yeah. I'm sticking with the Compact Curieuse. I'm just hoping this one is a good one. I really like it. 😊

Thank you so much for the great pictures. That really does help. It does look like it's pretty tight. Tiny bit of room on the side though. I'm so ocd that I think it would bother me. I'm real careful anyway but I'd want to be super duper careful. And then probably worry about what I would put in there with it so it doesn't rub on the wallet.

I think I'm going to stick with the Compact Curieuse. Seems like the perfect size for what I carry.

I do appreciate you taking the time to post the pictures. Thank you again so much. [emoji5]

You're welcome! [emoji4] I prefer also just take my Clés with me when I wear my BB, I think the Compact C. would be a great choice for you! [emoji106]🏻[emoji2]

You're welcome! [emoji4] I prefer also just take my Clés with me when I wear my BB, I think the Compact C. would be a great choice for you! [emoji106]🏻[emoji2]

That's what I'm using now. My Empriente Cles. My SA has ordered another one and should be here early next week. I hope this one is good. 😦