Clemence Browns? Help me pick a color!

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I'm planning a Bolide as my next major H bag. :love: :love:
What I know for sure is that I want a 31cm and the leather has to be Clemence (I like the texture and I already have 2 other Togo bags.) What I'm not sure on is the color. I know I want a neutral brown. I used to want gold, but I think I've moved on to something darker in the chocolate range. :shrugs:
Anyone know which chocolate browns are currently being made in Clemence? What would be better? Ebene (I know this one is being made) or the regular Chocolat (not quite as dark.) What about Cocoan or Marron Fonce? Are these other three browns even made in Clemence right now?

Thanks, addicts!

we are thinking the exact same thing here GT. I would love to have one in Noisette if they make them in clemence!!

Now i am hopelessly addicted to the mou bolide in 31...

we are thinking the exact same thing here GT. I would love to have one in Noisette if they make them in clemence!!

Now i am hopelessly addicted to the mou bolide in 31...

does clemence come in mou? i thought mou was an especially soft-structured bag, beyond just using a slouchy leather, where they do not use an additional layer of leather, thereby removing any extra support to the bag creating the softest possible profile.

as for colors, ebene with gh is ...:love: :love: :love:

does clemence come in mou? i thought mou was an especially soft-structured bag, beyond just using a slouchy leather, where they do not use an additional layer of leather, thereby removing any extra support to the bag creating the softest possible profile.

as for colors, ebene with gh is ...:love: :love: :love:

Yes, clemence comes in mou.....my Bolide is mou clemence, in fact, my BJ Bolide was too as I specifically requested it. And as for mou also being a specific construction, I believe that's correct, HiHeels.

I don't think the non-mou Bolides come in Clemence. But I have seen Togo rigide Bolides.

Havane is beautiful but I think it has a little too much red in it for the color I'm thinking of. :smile:

^ Oh, I'd forgotten about Noisette! That needs to be an option, too!

Does it come in Clemence, though......? Hmmmmm.....

That i am not sure, i only know noisette is a very elegant color in chevre... :heart:

I ordered my Karo GM in noisette chevre

will check with my SA and get back to u :yes: