"Clearance Delay" - my Ostrich Copper Belly Bag got stuck in custom?

Ladies!!! I got the bag yesterday!!! But I was so busy (didn't come home from work till 9 and then my baby was having a fever too), so I didn't get to open my package till 1 am!!!

Anyways, I am busy at work today also. But tomorrow I am going out to meet with another TPFer for lunch and I will use the bag for the 1st time. I will post pics of the bag and modeling pics tomorrow when I go hang out in the mall!

The bag is very pretty, I really love the leather! It is kinda stiff now not as slouchy as the pictures I have seen on the BV website, but I am sure it will slouch after uses.

I am still not too sure about how I feel about the degree of "bling bling", maybe it was the lighting in my bedroom. I guess i will need to try out some of my clothes with this bag, maybe with certain clothing it will look less blingy, I don't know. I was trying out the bag last night at 1 am when I was wearing my PJ, so I just need to find time to try things out and see what to wear with this bag.

But overall, I really love the bag and I am so glad that I got it, and at a very good price.

By the way, DHL said they will send me the bill for the custom within the next 30 days. I will keep you posted on how much that will be. Stay tune to see if my bag will still remain cheaper than buying it in the US!

Ladies!!! I got the bag yesterday!!!

What a great success story! You will always have a great story to tell about that bag! The bag is definitely an eye-catcher, but I just don't think it is bling-bling. It is too sophisticated for that. To me a bling-bling bag has sparkly gold all over it or is clearly a bag that you wouldn't use everyday.

I am so happy everything worked out for you!! :yahoo:

What a great success story! You will always have a great story to tell about that bag! The bag is definitely an eye-catcher, but I just don't think it is bling-bling. It is too sophisticated for that. To me a bling-bling bag has sparkly gold all over it or is clearly a bag that you wouldn't use everyday.

I am so happy everything worked out for you!! :yahoo:

Thanks!!!! I am soooo happy too!!! I really think that it worth all the hassle I was going thru! And I have to say the SA Victor is super!!! Thanks to a couple of you ladies out there who tip me about this bag and gave me Victor's contact info!! THANK YOU!!! I will def. post modeling pics tomorrow!!

Thanks!!!! I am soooo happy too!!! I really think that it worth all the hassle I was going thru! And I have to say the SA Victor is super!!! Thanks to a couple of you ladies out there who tip me about this bag and gave me Victor's contact info!! THANK YOU!!! I will def. post modeling pics tomorrow!!

Congrats and can't wait to see bag. Have fun on your tPF outing!!

I am so happy that it finally arrived, and will be curious to see if you like it and will find it as universal as I do. I wonder what the customs charges will be for yours. It is funny how the costs begin to add up...

I am still waiting for the confirmation on my wire transfer though tomorrow and Saturday comprises the weekend in Dubai. I am hoping to hear by Sunday. Hopefully, I will be following in your footsteps soon.

Cannot wait to see your pics! Congratulations!!!