Clear Vinyl Handbag File ( handbag storage )

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
B0001QHVSC.01-A1LOT0DO6T09HD._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...50?_encoding=UTF8&n=507846&s=kitchen&v=glance

I'm wondering if the vinyl is perforated so the bags can breathe. I've always been told not to store leather items in plastic, as the leather needs to breathe.

I think there is a reason why the premier bags come in cotton dust covers - the soft fabric must be the ideal storage material. Plastic would stick to leather - wouldn't it??

SuzyZ said:
I think there is a reason why the premier bags come in cotton dust covers - the soft fabric must be the ideal storage material. Plastic would stick to leather - wouldn't it??

Yeah it would .........I would use this for my everyday bags

I store all of my bags in the designer boxes in the dust cloths in my closet. It is a pain to unpack the bags every time I want to change but I feel better knowing they are safe. And I like all of the pretty boxes. This does take up alot of space but I like it.

I don't have any designer bags yet, so the protection side of the storage is less of a worry for me. But I like to be able to see and review all my handbags before I make a decision. I have a wall in my room with hooks on it where I have hung all of my handbags in rows. It takes up a large chunk of the wall, but I like being able to do an at-a-glance review of my bags.

I keep all of my bags in their dust covers. I actually have a log of the bags I own. I list the designer, color, type of bag (i.e. satchel, shoulder bag). Wow, I gotta get a life, huh? lol

Kat said:
I keep all of my bags in their dust covers. I actually have a log of the bags I own. I list the designer, color, type of bag (i.e. satchel, shoulder bag). Wow, I gotta get a life, huh? lol

i have a log of the stuff i have, too! lol. i have a list and then i put things like authenticity cards and tags in an envelope with the bag's name on it. hahaha i need a life too

I keep all my bags in their dust covers also - but no logs, I just look at the cover and know what bag is in there - Maybe I don't have enough bags to keep a log??? Yet, I feel like an extravagant bag collector, almost shy about mentioning all my designer gems (except for this blog course).

Wouldn't this be nice storage even if it was vinyl b/c the purse would still have the dustcover on it when you put it in the handbag file? The dustcover would not only protect the bag but also protects it from sticking to the vinyl. Am I right? I would love to get this.

I've taken to using "sweater bags" (I guess cloth version of the vinyl hanging file) to store my handbags. My apartment is really lack some closet space...thinking about asking my boyfriend to borrow some of his closet space, since he has like 10 things in there (just kidding, of course, but not nearly as much stuff as I do)!