Clear Tote...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you type "tote" into the search on the website, the clear tote comes up with a description. $498 it is a little much for a PVC tote (which is how it's described) in my opinion, but for those who are interested you can now find it.

2. not worth it imho... maybe for $99 :smile:

3. Not even $99 i would pay $49!! Its ridiculous its CLEAR vinyl!!!

4. finally something i think coach makes too expensive. :cry:

5. I would pay $20 tops for a PVC clear plastic bag.

6. ^^^ Agree! In all honesty, this will probably make Walmart in a month and be for $15. It's a fad and it shows the world your purse contents... bleh

7. I like it!!! but for $500 Vinyl, Walmart sounds good to me!:smile:

8. I know! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, orange is by leaps and bounds my favorite color, but I would never spend that much. oh well.....

9. if there was 24k gold inbedded in the PVC I might want it :nuts:

10. Waaaay too much $$$!:shocked:

11. The innards of my purse are waaaaaaaaaaay too personal (and messy!) for the world to see them. *L* Plus, I definitely agree that asking that much for a pvc bag is insane. Coach is normally pretty good with their pricing, but this one is WAY off.

12. I saw that on the site today and was like "Whaaaa?"" That looks like something you could get at Old Navy for $19.50!!

13. At least it's not $1000 like Chanel's plastic tote I guess...

14. Yeah, way too much for PVC! It looks like a free GWP (gift with purchase) from Clinque. :confused1:

15. You have got to be kidding me!!!
    :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: