Clear plastic bag for handbags. What thickness should I get?

kate83675: "Thank you" or customized sticker is a great idea. It is not expensive but better than using tape. I always stuff my bags though and use white clean tissue paper only. Thank you for your input. Are you selling handbags as well? :biggrin:

No, I don't sell but I've bought enough that I know what makes me happy I bought the bag and what makes me wonder if I shouldn't have bothered.

When a seller takes the time to pack nicely then I feel as if they also valued the bag. A bag thrown on the floor and jammed into a box always makes me have a second thought about buying that bag and from that seller.

It sounds like your customers are going to feel special when they unpack your packages.

I use garbage bags .... the small white glad bags. First I put the bag in the dustbag then put tissue around the plastic bag. Never knew or even thought to look for other types of bags. Thanks for starting this thread!

it's nice to know some sellers are thoughtful! a plastic bag can be a lifesaver. i once received a bag just shipped in its dustbag (from a boutique, not ebay) and somehow the box had been crushed and had gotten soaking wet (it was not raining)! i nearly fainted opening the box, but luckily the bag was fine.