Clear nail polish....

1. ... anybody use one that doesn't flake and peel? I don't expect it to last forever, but a week would be nice. I like to wear polish (keeps me from chewing on my nails) and my parrot is afraid of my hands if I wear anything with a color... The bottle I am using now is called NailFood, and it starts disappearing before the day is through. :sad:

2. LOVE nail tek hydration therapy.... It is the best! It does not peel, and it really helps make nails harder and healthy. Great stuff.

3. I love anything by OPI, all of their nail products are great :nuts:

4. Where do you buy it? I see a lot of online options, but would prefer to pick this kind of thing up from a store. Thanks!

5. Usually at any nail salon...or try a hair salon that has a nail service...If you cant find it let me know and I will mail you a bottle. (seriously)!

6. http://www.essie.com/ I am partial to ESSIE nail products and you can buy it online, you don't have to pound the pavement. The color selection is amazing.

7. OPI is great! I think using a good topcoat is also important. I use this stuff called "Out the Door" that's a quick drying topcoat but also keeps my polish really shiny. Bobbi Brown has a really nice sheer color called "Sheer Popsicle" that has a slight pink tink to is so that your nails look nice and pink and healthy. I like using it with my Out the Door topcoat!

8. My daughter and I just got home from getting pedis. They use OPI at my salon and my polish NEVER chips! Ever. I think OPI is one of the best out there.

9. Buy a product that is nail lacquer and not nail polish. (did I spell those right?)

10. OPI and Essi..I use the OPI strengthener...then the Essie clear...

11. Have you seen the ones from Neutrogena? It's like a pen...anyway, it's just a very light shimmer, almost as if you just buffed them...mine has a little sparkle too. They are very pretty & so thin that you don't notice it fading off.

I like them because I can keep it in my purse & apply anywhere without the worry of spilling.

12. I love OPI too, I use Nail Envy, it's a clear strengthener that doesn't chip. I also like the Neutrogena stuff when I'm in a hurry, i's great.

13. Nail envy is The STRENGTHNER! That stuff made my nails so strong the actually became so hard the would just break! It was wild!

14. What a great thread you guys! I bite my nails and hard as I try I cant quit. This would be a good way to start. If I wore polish all the time I wouldnt bite them as much, and it'll strengthen my nails at the same time. Plus, I dont like bright colors on my nails.

15. Sally Hansens Hard As Nails. Really longwearing and shiny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice