Clear Blue Monitor 20 days of high???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been using a CB Monitor for a few months now with no luck. This month, I got a high on day 10 of my cycle and for 20 days (period due in 4 days)...I'm still at high! That can't be right. Do you think I got a bad batch of sticks (if so, I'm pissed I wasted so many sticks this month) or is it the monitor? or is it something else? ? Any insight? Thanks!

2. I had something weird happen one month too. I never knew when I ovulated and I got a high on day 5, 6, 7, then it went away and returned on day 12-15. The dr told me I shouldn't test for so long but they were all baffled by it as well.

When you take the stick out is the monitor showing any small error message? I had that happen too.

Also, one of the test kits I had once it said high you didn't test again - it just left the word high and then each stick actually didn't matter after until a new cycle started. It was the more advanced kit. Which exact kit do you have?

I know, it's so confusing!

3. Try to go by your cervical mucus if you can. It is the best indicator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice