Cleansing balm or cleansing oil to remove makeup?

So this might sound crazy, but I've been using Trader Joe's Virgin Coconut oil to remove my makeup and cleanse my face and it's seriously the best. Before I was using Origins Clear Energy oil cleanser which I love too, but the coconut oil costs $5.99 and it melts into the skin and moisturizes and my skin has honestly never looked better.
Isn.t the traders Joe coconut oil in the glass jar NOT a_liquid form? Seems to be a solid white substance ..how would you use it on face?

Isn.t the traders Joe coconut oil in the glass jar NOT a_liquid form? Seems to be a solid white substance ..how would you use it on face?

Rub it against your hands to warm it up a bit and it will melt instantly. I keep the coconut oil I use to cleanse my makeup off in the bathroom cabinet and because it is warmer in there, it is already slightly liquidy in the jar.

Just scoop a tiny bit out and it will melt the moment it hits your skin. If it is in a warm enough temp it will melt in the jar as well.

No breakouts from using coconut oill?

Any irritation around the eyes??

No break outs at all from using coconut oil. I cleanse my wash with a gentle cleanser to wash my face and get the coconut oil off after though. The coconut oil is used to break down my make up. (I don't wear waterproof)

No irritation at all around the eyes and I'm a contact wearer. I just make sure not to get any in my eyes or the oil can get into my contacts and make them a bit foggy.

No breakouts from using coconut oill?

Any irritation around the eyes??

Coconut oil has anti fungal and anti bacterial properties, so you should not get any breakouts. I love the stuff and use it on my leather bags too! Be sure to buy cold pressed virgin coconut oil in a glass jar for the great best benefits!

My best friend has been using Sara Shantelle's Makeup Removal for a while now.
So i was interested in it since i was looking for good one since my Neutrogena didn't work anymore.

I think it is really good in breaking down even the gel liner. Whenever i am come home after partying i simply do this one step removal instead of the 3 step i use to clean up. So happy, that i can save time! :biggrin:

So this might sound crazy, but I've been using Trader Joe's Virgin Coconut oil to remove my makeup and cleanse my face and it's seriously the best. Before I was using Origins Clear Energy oil cleanser which I love too, but the coconut oil costs $5.99 and it melts into the skin and moisturizes and my skin has honestly never looked better.
I was a huge fan of the Origins Clear Energy for years. In the last couple years, I thought I had sensitive skin -- one morning I finally put 2 and 2 together, and unfortunately this stuff was a big part of the problem. The mixture of cleansing oils is great (olive, safflower, sunflower, grape) -- until you go further down the list and it has numerous really bad irritant oils (various citrus oils including grapefruit, lemon and oil peel), cedarwood, patchouli. I was so bummed and still am a bit because this introduced me to the fantastic secret (at least back then) world of the OCM, but I've switched over to other oils.

Shu Umemura is expensive, especially the 450mls but the bottles are HUGE. One bottle lasts me more than year (I use the brightening purple one).