Cleansers and moisturizer for dry skin!

Jun 17, 2013
Hi ladies (and gents) just wondering if anyone has some product recommendations for me.
I'm currently using Chanel for all of my skin care needs but I feel my cleanser isn't doing enough.

So anyone have good experiences with cleansers and moisturizers for dry skin (especially for pores and blackheads)

Thank you!

--------------------------------

Chanel & Hermes addict 💸
Insta: @wekilledcouture
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I've found that department store beauty products do not work as well as FDA approved products from a physician's office. With that said, I feel that the physician cleansers are too harsh for my very dry skin. So this is what works for me:

1. Using clarisonic everyday with a creamy cleanser (Eminance soy blueberry). I buy it at Ritz Carlton spa, but you can order online/eBay

2. TNS essential serum (expensive, but makes a huge difference. Better deals on Amazon). Read the research. This stuff is amazing!

3. TNS essential eye cream

4. Vivite Replenishing Moisturizer (very creamy. May be too oily for some people)

5. SPF

I've had dry skin my whole life. This regime has really changed my skin.

Hi, I'm currently using La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser for intolerant skin. You can buy it at boots chemist. It's a better quality brand but still affordable. Its free from preservatives and fragrance and doesn't dry your skin out nor does it leave a greasy film. It's experimentation really. Have you tried a higher end product like Dermalogica or Elemis?

I would recommend Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum by Image SkinCare By far this is one of the best hydrating moisturizes out in the market. If you have dry skin this moisturizer will do the trick and nourish your skin!!

I have and always have had very dry skin. To date the best cleanser I've to used is Eve Lom. I've been told there are better and more current versions of her formula made by other companies.

The multiple steps with a hot wet hot cloth really cleans out my pores. When I switch and try something else I always have problems and go back to EL before I've finished the new product.

Lisa Etheridge had a video

http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/26271/my-current-skincare-routine-updated/#.VE-5xqb3bCQ

Hope this works. First time trying a link on my phone.

Thanks everyone! I've actually gone with Mario badescu for my cleansers etc. have yet to find a moisturizer though! Might stick with chanel

Chanel & Hermes addict 💸

Do you also use their toner? You really need to rub their cleanser in for a good 45-60 seconds. it'll really take off all the dirt and then the toner will clean inside the pores. I love both products and never break out unless it's that time of the month :lol: Which cleanser of theirs are you using?

Hi ladies (and gents) just wondering if anyone has some product recommendations for me.
I'm currently using Chanel for all of my skin care needs but I feel my cleanser isn't doing enough.

So anyone have good experiences with cleansers and moisturizers for dry skin (especially for pores and blackheads)

Thank you!

Chanel & Hermes addict 💸

In general, blackheads are not found on dry skin. They can, however, be found on dehydrated skin. So to clarify, is your skin dry (lacking oil) or dehydrated (lacking water)? Or both?

Do you also use their toner? You really need to rub their cleanser in for a good 45-60 seconds. it'll really take off all the dirt and then the toner will clean inside the pores. I love both products and never break out unless it's that time of the month :lol: Which cleanser of theirs are you using?

Yes I use their toner (non alcoholic one) and I love it!
The hydra cleansing gel I'm pretty sure.

I used to use Chanel as well and it just didn't do anything for me. I still use Chanel make up but not skin care. I highly recommend these products. My skin type- dry and sensitive. Most of these brands I think offer sample. I would first ask for sample and try one product at a time to make sure it works for your skin. All of these did wonder for my skin but nothing does a better job for my dry skin as - drinking water, lol!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3871.PNG
    IMG_3871.PNG
    274 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3873.PNG
    IMG_3873.PNG
    160.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3877.PNG
    IMG_3877.PNG
    155.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3880.PNG
    IMG_3880.PNG