Cleaning your Marc bag

LolaLemon

Apr 7, 2013
I'm due to receive my pre loved MJ next week & am sure she will be in need of a clean. I've found lots of threads on what to use to protect and condition the leather but nothing on how to give the leather and interior a clean, is it best just to use plain old water, what if there are any particularly stubborn marks? (Hopefully this is all just in case!);)

Would love to hear from those who have pre loved bags which they've managed to clean up a treat! :P

emmajayne

O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
I'm due to receive my pre loved MJ next week & am sure she will be in need of a clean. I've found lots of threads on what to use to protect and condition the leather but nothing on how to give the leather and interior a clean, is it best just to use plain old water, what if there are any particularly stubborn marks? (Hopefully this is all just in case!);)

Would love to hear from those who have pre loved bags which they've managed to clean up a treat! :P

Congrats :smile: I would use boiling steamed water, a cloth and then wipes :smile: do you know what the interior lining is?