Cleaning White Satin: My Results!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that a few ladies on here have been curious about how to clean their white satin shoes.

My Mount Streets had an unfortunate incident with fruit punch, which resulted in some small splash marks on the "petals". They also had some dirt marks and oil/debris where my toes were. These stains were on my shoes for about a year.

I decided to try this product out to clean them:
    [​IMG]

Here are my results!

Before: sad shoes :cry:. After: happy and clean! I was particularly impressed with how well it cleaned those oil/sweat stains in the toe area:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A juice stain on a petal. Before and After (this was one of the worst marks, and it got rid of the stain about 90%... the product completely removed the majority of the rest of the stains):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I didn't have dirt on the heels but I did have some dirt on the straps. Here is before and after:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All better!
    [​IMG]

I thought it did a pretty excellent job of cleaning up the stains, especially considering they were old ones.

Hope this helps some people! :biggrin:

2. wow! You did an amazing job cleaning the stains off!

3. Wow you did a great job on cleaning your satins!
    thanks for all the before and after pictures

4. Oh thank you for the info. So great

5. These look new again! Great tip!

6. WOW!!! I am amazed! This post is very encouraging. Thank you so much!!!

7. awesome job! looks amazing

8. That's amazing! Thanks for sharing!

9. That's fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!

10. wow, that did a fantastic job cleaning this, i wonder if this will work on suede, i may need to invest in some of the product, thanks for sharing!

11. Gorgeous pair! Thanks for sharing.

12. Thanks for sharing!!

13. This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. I'm buying this product. I wonder how it works on colors. I guess it's always best to spot check first.

14. Awesome!

15. That is amazing!