Cleaning White Pebbled Leather...Help!

1. HI all, I'm new to this forum and let me tell you this is a great find for me. I am totally obessed with purses...so I'm really glad to be here. Ok, so I need some help with a purse that I really really want! I am in love with the Coach Hamptons Pebbled Leather Carryall in white with the bordeaux accents. My issue is that you can't use the leather cleaner on the pebbled leather and I fear that a white bag will start to look dingy really quickly. I am careful with my bags, but I am afraid of the every day wear. First, I'd like to know if anyone has found a way to successfully clean the pebbled leather. Second, anyone out there with a white pebbled leather bag please let me know how your bag has held up. Has it stayed clean? Do you regret getting a white purse? Don't get me wrong I love Coach, but I just can't justify spening that kind of money on a purse that's going to look filthy in six months...know what I mean.

I'd really appreciate any feeback. Thanks everyone!

2. I think white would be something I would carry for special occasions only. It gets dirty too fast!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice