Cleaning vintage Coach

xglam

May 3, 2007
I washed my tote per instructions and it came out well. Then I conditioned it with Lexol, and now the leather feels "sticky." I buffed it repeatedly, but it still feels sticky. Is this normal with Lexol?

blondehart

Dec 12, 2008
anyone clean pebbled natural grain leather? I just bought a white vintage Coach on eBay & am planning ahead....would lexol work?

anyone clean pebbled natural grain leather? I just bought a white vintage Coach on eBay & am planning ahead....would lexol work?
I have a thompson hobo that's pebbled ivory leather, had a scratch, used some of the car Armor All whipes to clean the spot, then treated w/ apple conditioner and had none of the' pebbling' fall apart.

zippy14u

O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
Watsonville, CA
The bag in your second photo (the dark mahogany one with the rigid handles) could be a "Handle Clutch" BUT it depends on the measurements (Handle Clutch is 13 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2).

(I think there was a larger version which was more like the size of a attache/briefcase and yours looks a little larger).

The 2 in your first photo look like the same bag - are there any differences except color? I love the longer handles. What are the dimensions?

I LOVE the color of the one in front. I would love to know if you ever decide to list them.

:smile:
:yahoo:I am really glad I found this thread. I've been searching for a picture of the bag like the Mahogany.(Mine's in British Tan). It also has a Talon zipper. The measurements are 13 1/2 X 7 X 2 1/2. It would be nice to give it a name.

Attachments