Cleaning up on clearance at Off 5th

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Admittedly, with all of the promotions the big designer pieces at Off 5th are long gone. This week's promotion was buy 1 get 2 and it prompted me to go back for another look. I'd been pondering these earrings by Nava Zahava who wraps her colored gemstones in 24k, as it turns out. That was persuasion enough to get the pairs in pink tourmaline and tanzanite and moonstone. But what about my last free item? Tahitian pearl, diamond and white gold Tara & Sons earrings of course. Who doesn't love a nice pair of pearls?

Original retail for this trio was over $3500. My price, including the More discount, came to $527 including tax.

I'm going to miss the fine jewelry at Off 5th. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394379318.713717.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394379334.038067.jpg

2. So gorgeous! I love your finds!

3. Loving the pearls, beautiful xxx

4. Great purchases! They're beautiful.

I was in Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago and they told me that the Rack will also no longer be carrying fine jewelry, just costume, as soon as they sell out of whatever fine jewelry they have in stock. So, I'm wondering where is all the fine jewelry going to go that used to go to Off 5th or the Rack? I wonder if retailers have found another way to unload their unsold fine jewelry?

5. Wow, such awesome items and great deals! I am seriously green with envy. :greengrin:

The luster on the Tahitian pearls is just stunning.

6. I am so jealous, particularly over those Tahitian pearl earrings! You are a shopping goddess restricter. :queen:

7. I visited the other location near me, just to see of there was anything good. I found this gorgeous Nava Zahavi milky chalcedony ring and these fun carnelian and amethyst earrings. The carnelian looks great with my hair color. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394398924.106300.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394398938.671148.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394398951.020976.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394398961.585044.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394398971.368420.jpg

8. More amazing finds! You do it best! I am sad to hear they'll stop carrying the stock at clearance stores...

9. love your finds, those carnelian and amethyst are to die for! what a great pop of color!

10. Amazing finds! Wow I wish we had clearance fine jewellery like this at our stores. You (and Puffy) have amazing taste :smile: