Cleaning Tokis

Shella13

Jul 19, 2007
How do all of you keep your bags clean? I just bought a Bianco Zucca, and I'm concerned that it's going to get dirty SOOO fast! I have read that it's smart to Scotch Guard your bags before carrying them out. What do you all think? Also, how can I keep the straps clean? TIA! :tup:

There's a buttload of topics on this, I'm sure you can find the answer :smile: Me, I don't protect it with anything cuz I'm afraid of color bleed and I really dont need to...I just l clean it with the Tide Pen when I see dirt and stuff.

everyone raves about the tide pen but i honestly don't think it's that great. maybe mine is defective lmao but it doesn't get any of my toki dirt off. i scotchguarded my new mm yesterday so hopefully that will help with the dirt. my bv is too dirty to save i think

You gotta press down hard so the liquid all comes out...idk I only used it on dirt. I don't rave about anything cuz idk how the hell everyone gets their stuff so dirty and it's not the end of the world so yeahhhhh.

i'm not sure if it's dirt but i take this bag to school so it's either dirt or possibly the dye from my clothes? i know i didn't spill anything on it. i used the tide pen a couple times and all it did was just make the pen all dirty so when you use it it makes whatever you're using it on dirtier haha.

i'm not sure if it's dirt but i take this bag to school so it's either dirt or possibly the dye from my clothes? i know i didn't spill anything on it. i used the tide pen a couple times and all it did was just make the pen all dirty so when you use it it makes whatever you're using it on dirtier haha.
does rubbing the tip on something like a papertowel or something get the yuckness off? hmm.. i'm unsure as to whether i want to try this tide pen now.