Cleaning the Vechetta "ebay product"

i was just about to post about this - i think it looks like a rip off! do a search through here - a basic white eraser seems to do the trick. congrats on ur new bag!

She is talking about the Mr. Clean "Magic Eraser". You just wet, then squeeze all the water out and rub it on your Vachetta where you have a stain. You have to be really careful not to use the dirthy eraser on the same spot, keep changing it. I did ruin my Huston though using baby wipe and Mr. clean magic eraser so be really careful. I had to have my handles changed out by LV.

Marcie

Do you think a magic eraser would work on Vernis? There's a wallet on ebay I'm eyeing, but it has color transfer and I don't how one would get it out. My Alma has some terrible places on the Vachetta, do you think the eraser would work to at least even it out some?

I did try the magic eraser on my Beige Houston. I do have color transfer on it as well. It did not work for me but it did not damge it or anything so it doesn't hurt to try.

M

Hello, you mention a white eraser works. can you elaborate? what does it do?

Don't use the Magic Eraser on new vachetta, use it only as a last resort on very dirty vachetta. She is referring to a white "clicker" eraser, it will gently remove many marks from vachetta. These erasers are available in any office supply store.