Cleaning the New Kristens

BEBEPURSE

Sad and Angry
Dec 7, 2009
Got this response from customer service when I was inquiring about the leather hobo. (You may want to verify)

We do not recommend the use of Coach cleaner or moisturizer for this particular collection. For cleaning, we recommend diluting a mild soap with some water. Using clean cloths, gently rub out any surface dirt that is on the handbag with the soap and water mixture. Then, go over the material with a lightly damp cloth to remove any soap residue. Finally, use a dry clean cloth to remove any moisture and let the handbag air dry for 24 hours.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Lauren
COACH Online Consumer Service

i conditioned both of my kristins w/ conditioner and garde and they're fine!
the care card said it would be okay to use all coach cleaning and conditioning products also

Good to know. I have the "white" Kristin Tote and I'm very nervous about color transfer. I'm hoping using the Apple will provide some protection for the bag. I would just cry if it was to get dirty/stained. I take really good care of my bags, but even after washing my jeans a million times, I got color transfer on the suede 'c' on my inlaid peyton, but was able to remove it right away. Thank goodness! Don't want this happening to my new white bag, but then again, I don't wear jeans alot in the summer. Sorry, I'm just blabbering!!!

I just bought the Chalk Kristin and ordered the Apple conditioner and spray. Has anyone used these on the chalk Kristin?? The care card inside says use Coach Leather cleaner and Conditioner..
I will not even think about using Coach cleaner on my bag...

Good to know. I have the "white" Kristin Tote and I'm very nervous about color transfer. I'm hoping using the Apple will provide some protection for the bag. I would just cry if it was to get dirty/stained. I take really good care of my bags, but even after washing my jeans a million times, I got color transfer on the suede 'c' on my inlaid peyton, but was able to remove it right away. Thank goodness! Don't want this happening to my new white bag, but then again, I don't wear jeans alot in the summer. Sorry, I'm just blabbering!!!

I noticed today that my inlaid peyton has some color transfer on the suede 'c'.:sad:
How did u remove it? Thanks!!

I just bought the Chalk Kristin and ordered the Apple conditioner and spray. Has anyone used these on the chalk Kristin?? The care card inside says use Coach Leather cleaner and Conditioner..
I will not even think about using Coach cleaner on my bag...
Yup i conditiined and garded my chalk rouched hobo. Its still beautifUl!