Cleaning/Repairs

1. Anyone ever sent in their Coach for cleaning or repairs?
    There is a bag on eBay that I love the style of but it's slightly discolored. I was wondering if Coach would be able to restore the leather at all.
    eBay: COACH SOHO BLACK LEATHER BUCKLE HOBO HANDBAG (item 330044505314 end time Nov-05-06 16:43:30 PST)
    That's the auction.

I also have another purse I bought on eBay that was definitely not in described condition and could use a good cleaning. Anyone know what they charge?

2. That looks like it may have been ink. Coach can't do anything with ink. You could try dying that bag but I don't think the color will take on that type of leather. I would pass on that one.

3. Coach will look at a bag for $20 and tell you if they can repair it. They do not clean the bags.

4. As far as I know, Coach does not clean bags. This is from Coach's website:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Can I send my bag to Coach for cleaning?
    Unfortunately, we do not offer a cleaning or refurbishing service. We do offer a Coach Leather Cleaner and Moisturizer Set for our Classic Collection.

Coach - FAQs

[/FONT]

5. Oops - we posted at the same time. ;)

6. =X this is me talking as a customer and not a worker, but i once accidently marked my leather planner with a pen, don't ask how, it was a stupid move on my part.

and a friend recommended to lightly, lightly, clean it with nail polish remover.

wah-la! it worked for me. then again i was desperate, it was yellow leather, i loved that planner, and pretty noticeable. i had nothing to lose

but don't try it unless you're like, whatever, like i was.

b/c it's not 100% foolproof.

7. Thanks for the advice! Someone told me that Coach cleaned bags; I didn't realize that I was misinformed. Guess I'll pass on the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice