Cleaning of LV Bags

nanh

O.G.
May 30, 2010
Hello everyone... I looked up the other threads and FAQs for cleaning LV bags... but couldn't get an answer that I could rely on ... hence decided to post here... I hope some of you can help me with your knowledge and experience as I am relatively new to LV as well as this forum :smile:

I've used my LV bags during travel a couple of times... but now due to wear and tear I've noticed the handles (cow hyde area) and one part of the main body has a stain.
The handles are turning - blackish and dirty.

I would like to know what's the best and most effective of cleaning this.

Attaching a few pictures for your reference and look forward to your responses.

Attachments

• IMG01222-20101125-1507.jpg
    IMG01222-20101125-1507.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG01224-20101125-1508.jpg
    IMG01224-20101125-1508.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 161
Hello everyone... I looked up the other threads and FAQs for cleaning LV bags... but couldn't get an answer that I could rely on ... hence decided to post here... I hope some of you can help me with your knowledge and experience as I am relatively new to LV as well as this forum :smile:

I've used my LV bags during travel a couple of times... but now due to wear and tear I've noticed the handles (cow hyde area) and one part of the main body has a stain.
The handles are turning - blackish and dirty.

I would like to know what's the best and most effective of cleaning this.

Attaching a few pictures for your reference and look forward to your responses.

I always expect honey, but never grey. Did you find a solution? I need one badly.

This is happening with my Palermo. I tried baby wipes (non-alcohol ones) and even magic eraser. I wouldn't recommend using magic eraser on new non-patina'd vachetta. It's too harsh for that and strips it of oils. I'd stick to baby wipes - if it doesn't come off I would leave it and bring it to LV to clean professionally.