Cleaning my neverfull

Jan 16, 2009
hi friends - just wanted to ask you all how to clean my DE neverfull. it's been used as my schoolbag and now work bag and constant use for the past 4 years. though the condition is great, it's got quite dirty inside. any thoughts on how to clean? will LV clean it professionally for a fee? if not, i live in NY - so do you recommend any professional cleaners around here? thanks!

I have turned mine inside out and cleaned it with a brush and cloth but there are no stains. I was just cleaning out dust, lint and the occasional crumb. I will warn you that turning it back to its original side was more difficult than turning it inside out. I now just use a purse organizer.

hi friends - just wanted to ask you all how to clean my DE neverfull. it's been used as my schoolbag and now work bag and constant use for the past 4 years. though the condition is great, it's got quite dirty inside. any thoughts on how to clean? will LV clean it professionally for a fee? if not, i live in NY - so do you recommend any professional cleaners around here? thanks!
Hi! I was told by a long time LV employee that the canvas (outside) can be cleaned with soap and water, air dry. Occasionally I use Dove bar soap and warm water ~ I wash it, then wipe off the soap with a wet wash cloth. After a week in Florida, I am getting ready to clean my NF too! :smile:

As far as the inside of the bag goes, I usually just spot clean with a damp cloth (water only) and pick up anything else with lint roller sheets. I keep everything in pouches/ bags so I have not had to deal with stain removal. Good luck!

Unfortunately you probably will not be able to clean the inside. I also use a purse organizer to avoid these problems. Outside mild soap and water. Sorry.

Be Blessed MoNikki

They came up great! Do you carry the NF that much? What did you clean her with and did you do the vachetta ? Did you treat prior?
Thank you! The vachetta on the NF is darker than it looks in picture, as the sun was coming in here. :smile: It is still very clean, though. The NF is my tote/ travel bag, so yes it does get used and I don't baby it! Most recently it was at Disney with me on rides and even got wet in a Florida thunderstorm with no damage.

The only thing used on the vachetta was LMB once, a few years ago. Otherwise, I have wiped the leather down with Bick #4 leather moisturizer maybe 2xs a year.... not very often. I cleaned the canvas with Dove soap and warm water (per my SA's instructions). I am a huge fan of bags and pouches for anything INSIDE the bag to keep the lining clean.

I use a DustBuster to vacuum my bags before a put them away lol. for stains I use a hot damp cloth with a bit of soap :smile:

For cleaning just dust and debris inside, I've just taken my vacuum attachment to it. Ive heard about using alcohol-free baby wipes to clean the canvas....anyone do that?

My Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Ebene MM interior doesn't have obvious stain, it also wasn't shining as bright as it was when I first bought it (possibly covered in dust). But years of usage make it stink, or possibly it absorb the storage cabinet smell. So i used perfumed body shampoo (innisfree perfumed body cotton flower), thinking that it should be mild enough, and spray the interior with shower head. I noticed red dye coming off. Then i air dried the bag. After wash it looks just like before wash, not brand new, but it smells great and the canvas part look less greasy therefore look like new on the outside! Since every part feels less greasy and matte and clean, i concluded it was a successful wash.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 12.29.03 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 12.29.03 PM.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 96