Cleaning my LV bag.

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
IMG_0750.JPG IMG_0751.JPG IMG_0752.JPG Because I have nothing better to do at 12:30 in the middle of the night while I wait for a phone call. I decided to take my cleaning bucket out and clean some of my bags. A few things I feel work well that I really don't ever remember other people posting about.
I like to use Apple leather conditioner on my vachetta part and then after I wipe it down and let it dry I go over all the leather pieces with a wool fabric feel brush battery operated brush from some old shoe polish cleaning kit my husband bought from a garage sale ages ago. Wow does my vachetta shine. Then I spray it with WIlson TLC leather and suede protector. Along with this I clean out the piping area and around the leather where it meets the monogram part with a toothbrush and this does make a difference. Leather cleaner and I guess dirt can get trapped in between the piping area.
This is a picture of my GM backpack. I don't even know how's old it is but I think it looks pretty well taken care of for the age. And the shine.

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
View attachment 3607117 View attachment 3607118 View attachment 3607119 Because I have nothing better to do at 12:30 in the middle of the night while I wait for a phone call. I decided to take my cleaning bucket out and clean some of my bags. A few things I feel work well that I really don't ever remember other people posting about.
I like to use Apple leather conditioner on my vachetta part and then after I wipe it down and let it dry I go over all the leather pieces with a wool fabric feel brush battery operated brush from some old shoe polish cleaning kit my husband bought from a garage sale ages ago. Wow does my vachetta shine. Then I spray it with WIlson TLC leather and suede protector. Along with this I clean out the piping area and around the leather where it meets the monogram part with a toothbrush and this does make a difference. Leather cleaner and I guess dirt can get trapped in between the piping area.
This is a picture of my GM backpack. I don't even know how's old it is but I think it looks pretty well taken care of for the age. And the shine.
Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one on the short bus who feels compelled to clean her bags in the wee hours of the morning

Reactions: richy2010

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one on the short bus who feels compelled to clean her bags in the wee hours of the morning
Haha. I just got off the phone so now I can finally go to bed. Have to say it is enjoyable to do something like this when the whole house is quiet. No distractions.