Cleaning Madison Sabrina Leather Bag

TxCollegeGirl

Mar 5, 2007
Chandler, AZ
I've searched the forums here but can't quite find what I'm looking for.

Does anybody have any suggestions on cleaning a Madison Sabrina Leather Bag (Style #12949)? I've owned it (and used it daily) for ~3.5 years and it's picked up some stains along the way. I think it's mostly from rubbing against my clothes. It doesn't look terrible, but it does need a little TLC. Any suggestions on how to clean/treat/rejuvenate this type of leather?

Thanks!

P.S. I think I already know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask anyway: Is there a way to change your username/handle here? I opened my account a long time ago, and have since graduated college and moved out of Texas, lol. My guess is no, but I figured asking was worth a shot. :smile:

Porter4

Aug 8, 2011
Pacific NW
You might want to visit the rehab and rescue thread. Although most of us in there are more familiar working with the glove-tanned leather, it might be helpful. I don't have a Sabrina and I'm not familiar with the leather, however, I would first try Apple products. They are on Amazon. This would be the most gentle first step IMO. If you aren't happy with the results, you could try some of the more "extreme measures" we use on older bags :smile: