Scarves Cleaning and Caring for Hermès Scarves

Got brave enough to try sizing spray. I thought it would come out of the can in a mist but it came out in a forceful stream, leaving a wet spot. Thankfully dried ok, but to cover the whole scarf I might as well soak it :mad: Did I just get a defective can?

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad
Got brave enough to try sizing spray. I thought it would come out of the can in a mist but it came out in a forceful stream, leaving a wet spot. Thankfully dried ok, but to cover the whole scarf I might as well soak it :mad: Did I just get a defective can?
Mine does the same thing, so I will be curious to know what those who have experience with sizing spray have to say. Hopefully they can share some tips!

Reactions: Nomad
My sizing is in a plastic pump spray, not a can. Perhaps the nozzle was just clogged?