Cleaning Cloths

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
As I am sure some are aware, I have brought a pre-loved M/L classic flap in lamb.
I have a question...... you know how when you now buy a Chanel bag and you get the cleaning cloth (the little white glove) - what is that made of and does anyone have a suggestion what I can use to wipe over my new black Lamb when it arrives?

I believe it is good to wipe over the bags before putting them in their dust bags so wonder what other ladies use on Lamb skin that is so soft?

Sorry if this sounds a dumb question......(I am just trying to get prepared before the new baby arrives......)

Thats a good question I haven idea what it is made of but I do wipe my bags down before putting them in the dust bag just to get the dust and grime that they have picked up during the days use off...and like my professor always says there is no such thing as a dumb question Im sure other people are wondering the same thing...I'll go look at my cloths and see if I can figure out my fabric and if I cannot then I will ask my mom (she worked in the fashion industry and was a designer in her home country for about 15 years so she knows her fabrics) when I see her

I think it is a very soft micro fibre - but not sure?
So for other ladies who dont have that cloth, what fabric do you use to wipe down your bags?
I ask as I dont want to create scratches.

I think it is a very soft micro fibre - but not sure?
So for other ladies who dont have that cloth, what fabric do you use to wipe down your bags?
I ask as I dont want to create scratches.

You can always use 100% cotton; I cut up tshirts (new, but suppose you could use old ones), just as I do for dusting, polishing, etc. they are cheap and you get a lot of cloths for not much money. If you want them reusable, cut them larger and/or thicker.

You can always use 100% cotton; I cut up tshirts (new, but suppose you could use old ones), just as I do for dusting, polishing, etc. they are cheap and you get a lot of cloths for not much money. If you want them reusable, cut them larger and/or thicker.

+1
soft teeshirts all the way too, gentlest fabric and recycling is good. Tried old sheets but didn't think they were as soft and friendly.