Cleaning cloth around zipper on azur pochette?

bowlica

O.G.
Sep 14, 2008
So I have an azur pochette and the cloth around the zipper has turned a bluish/green. The same thing has also happened on my Speedy azur 30.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to properly clean this up?

Thanks,
IMG_4592.jpg

Reactions: j19
I just saw someone post about this same issue. It may have been over on a Facebook group. If I remember correctly they used soapy water and a toothbrush and it came off but Im not 100% positive. If I can find the post I will get back with you.

So I have an azur pochette and the cloth around the zipper has turned a bluish/green. The same thing has also happened on my Speedy azur 30.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to properly clean this up?

Thanks,
View attachment 3680205
In the past I've made an excellent stain-busting solution by added 1/2 a tablespoon of both Dawn dish soap and white vinegar to 1 cup of hot water. Stir together and, using a soft-bristled toothbrush, tap off the excess before gently apply to the stained cloth in small circular motions. Use a soft towel to dry the area a bit before re-applying as needed. Once you're satisfied with the results allow the zipper to completely dry - about 12-24 hours - before using the item again.