Cleaning Cherry Sabrina Leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I did a search but didn't see anything in particular about cleaning/ maintaining this bag.... I apologize if I missed it.

Can you gals advise me on how to clean the Sabrina Cherry leather handbag? it's my first Coach bag that I surged on... figured it's time I treated myself after having a baby.

The stains are very minimum ... I think they're tiny little specks of formula milk. Hard to keep anything clean when my little boss is a total piggy. I thought I could just use a leather cleaner... but it says on the website to not use leather cleaner on leather handbag... which throws me off... why is it called leather cleaner... anyways back to the point...

How do I can this Sabrina cherry leather bag? Just normal cleaning.. nothing major I need to rub off.

TIA!

2. Hi,

I think people have mentioned appleing it but not sure. I would wait for more answers. Good luck and congratulations on your baby and new purse :smile: Can you upload pics maybe that would help? HTH.

3. what is appleing?

i would take pictures but the little dots are soooo minimum it won't even show up on my camera.... plus its so hard to take pictures with a wild 7 month old attached to me... takes me 10 mins just to write this b/c he keeps hitting the key board

4. I know how it is with having a baby and having them hit the keyboard :P I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. I also have the cherry sabrina but haven't used it yet.

I would suggest using Apple leather conditioner and there are so many women on this board who have used it with such good results. You can get it here: http://leatherstuff.com/shop/index.php?id=290 . There is a coupon code on this board somewhere and hopefully somebody who has more experience will chime in:smile:

5. I have a pink madison as well, and apple works great on her! The pink/red colors tend to show scratches easily, and the apple moisturizes them right out! I'd try a dab on a white cloth at first- maybe somewhere on the bottom of the bag, a tiny spot, just to make sure the color dosen't rubb off your bag, and if it's fine then you should be able to use it all over. It worked well on mine, I apple conditoned everything i have and it smoothens the leather. you're not supposed to use coach's leather moisturizers bkz they have additives that apple dosen't have, so apple is a safer choice :smile: Hope this helps, you can search tpf, maybe type in "apple" or "conditioner" or "treat" or something, eventually a bunch of threads should come up about "appling" your bags :smile: Hope this helps, good luck :smile: