Cleaning a White Leather Wallet

ggk84

O.G.
Apr 2, 2006
Hi ladies! I have a white leather Isabella Fiore wallet that I have been carrying for a couple of months now. I noticed that the white is looking a little dull (light greyish upon close inspection) and not as bright as it used to so I am wondering how I should clean it. I don't have any products. Should I invest in some or just use a home solution such as soap and water, alcohol, etc? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

ggk84 said:
Hi ladies! I have a white leather Isabella Fiore wallet that I have been carrying for a couple of months now. I noticed that the white is looking a little dull (light greyish upon close inspection) and not as bright as it used to so I am wondering how I should clean it. I don't have any products. Should I invest in some or just use a home solution such as soap and water, alcohol, etc? Thanks in advance! ]

I have a white hayden-harnett bag, and my jeans rubbed off on it, and gave the bag a blue tinge. I was devastated! However, I tried the Coach cleaner and it worked like a dream.