cleaning a fabric Guess Quattro G satchel

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Oh, speaking of cleaning a bag... my Burberry barrel bag is kinda sticky and nasty from being rained on, sweated on, with sunblock stain plus insect repellant. I know this sounds nasty but I took this bag to Asia with me for a month and this is what happens to it. =( I heard there are special handbag dry-cleaning stores we can go to? Or does anyone have any tip on how to clean my bag too? Thank you. =)

BiBi

Oct 24, 2005
Irissy said:
Oh, speaking of cleaning a bag... my Burberry barrel bag is kinda sticky and nasty from being rained on, sweated on, with sunblock stain plus insect repellant. I know this sounds nasty but I took this bag to Asia with me for a month and this is what happens to it. =( I heard there are special handbag dry-cleaning stores we can go to? Or does anyone have any tip on how to clean my bag too? Thank you. =)

Is your like this? bag.jpg

I usually use a very soft tooth brush with water to clean it.

Hope this help.

toadnurse

Jan 11, 2012
Hi, I'm new here, and new to purses. :P But I have a Guess handbag thats half fabric and half croc style pleather? I am afraid to wash it, but have no idea how to clean it. No stains or smells, just the grungy oils from usage and whatnot. Any suggestions, or do I just take it to a dry cleaner? Never done this before. My old cheap bags just get thrown out at this point, but are usually tore up by now too. Help? Thanks