Cleaned my LV items!

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
I finally got this product called Loving My Bags. I can say I'm glad I went for it because the leather on my items look great after cleaning it. I'll just wait for it to dry and then do the conditioner and then the leather protection the next few days here. This product is highly recommended!

image-166740922.jpg

Sorry but I forgot to take a before pic but I'm really amazed how clean the handles of my Speedy bag.

image-3041414503.jpg

This is the sponge after cleaning my bag. Wow! Holy dirt!! Please ignore my un-manicured nails.

I finally got this product called Loving My Bags. I can say I'm glad I went for it because the leather on my items look great after cleaning it. I'll just wait for it to dry and then do the conditioner and then the leather protection the next few days here. This product is highly recommended!

Sorry but I forgot to take a before pic but I'm really amazed how clean the handles of my Speedy bag.

This is the sponge after cleaning my bag. Wow! Holy dirt!! Please ignore my un-manicured nails.

Wow! Looks brand new
Congrats

Christabella said:
Wow! Looks brand new
Congrats

Thanks! It may look new but it's got a honey patina already and I took the picture in direct sunlight. It was getting darker under the handles and after cleaning it the color is even again. Really happy with the results.

Reactions: Mimi_09
MelanieJoyce said:
How much was the cleaner if you dont mind me asking. I need some of that in my life. lol

Hi. It was $65 with the leather protector, cleaner and conditioner. At first I thought it was a bit pricey but it's worth it. One of the TPFers on here recommended it and I'm glad I listened.

View attachment 2028869

View attachment 2028871

Looks great! Does the product come with the sponge, or you bought it separately?