CLEAN smelling PERFUMES?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a lot of florals - but i'd like something that smells really clean. Not spicy or sweet - just clean.

Any recs? :flowers:

2. this is going to sound dumb...but have you tried the clean brand? they have a nice scent and lots of different variations (baby, linen, cotton, provence, etc)

i also think philosophy's amazing grace line (especially pure grace) are all very clean smelling.

3. ^^No I haven't tried that brand. Where is it carried?

tia!

4. God ur beautiful b bag in the avatar got me distracted from what i wanted to say :P
    i would recommend (castelbajac) perfume. it stays on long though if u dont like that feature! :upsidedown:
    edit: whats ur b bag called :rolleyes: ? and which color if i may ask!

5. Try Heart by Garden Botanika. To me it has kind of a fresh, soapy smell.

6. Armani Code smells nice , kind of orangey and light .

7. Thanks for the shout out on my new bag. She's a Balenciaga bag in the City style, in the color: Rouge Vif. I'm so thrilled with her! :heart:

Okay back to perfume....

8. I like Gucci Rush, it does kind of provide a nice "rush" of energy when you smell it. I use it sometimes when I'm studying and I need to wake up. It's also not too heavy, IMO.

9. Pure Grace by Philosophy is a beautiful light clean scent that lasts, its available at Sephora but there are good deals on QVC too.

10. i love Carolina Herrera Aqua Pour Homme :yes:. it has such a clean, fresh scent, never mind that it's for men :P. i bought it for my boyfriend last Thanksgiving, and now i use it too :lol:!

11. I love that one and Amazing Grace as well :heart:

12. i thought of one more: j lo glow. i always thought it smelled like soap...although some people find it really flowery with their chemistry. definately one you'll want to sample before buying a bottle.

13. ^ I second J Lo Glow.. it definitely smells very clean and fresh. I use it during the summer since most other types of perfumes can be overbearing in the heat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice