"Clean" for 3.5 Months!!!

1. I was looking at my time ticker just now and just realized that it has been OVER A QUARTER OF A YEAR that I had made any major Hermes purchase. Holy crap!! I CAN do it after all~~~

2. Congrats Kou! I've almost made it one month so far... :lol:

3. Maybe we should have a little contest for those of us who is trying to stay "clean".:yes:

4. That is great will power kou! You go girl

5. Thanks Pelinaka! Let's see if I can make it to 4 months!

6. Yes, you CAN!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
    Well done, Kou!

7. congrats Kou.. that is quite an achievement....oki, you gotta be strong.. hehe

8. Thanks Gigi!! Only 2 weeks left til 4 months~~~

9. Thanks Blu~ You hang in there too!!!:yes:

10. Congrats, Kou! You are truly an inspiration. My emerald crocodile H-our watch band came in yesterday, so I haven't bought anything in one day ... sigh. Must learn to practice restraint!

11. Kou, you definitely can do it!!! :rochard: :rochard: :rochard:

12. Kou, very impressive. Wish I had that kind of self control!

13. Congratulations Kou! We are proud of you!!!

14. Good job Kou~I'd start a time ticker for myself but there'd really be no point--I have no self-control, so you really are my hero!

15. How did you manage for sooooo long?!? You MUST tell us. I'm in the store every week - it's like an addiction. How ca you stand not buying anything or even just going in there to smell the leathers??? Buy something this week!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice