Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser?

Apr 29, 2008
Hey all!
Just picked this up at Target today- apparently it's pretty new product. I did a forum search but didn't see any reviews of it all. I haven't used any Clean & Clear products and was wondering if anyone has used this thing before? Its a vibrating little device and you attach a pad w/ salicylic acid to reduce your blackhead and prevent new ones from forming. anyone had any luck or should I return it?? TIA

Hey all!
Just picked this up at Target today- apparently it's pretty new product. I did a forum search but didn't see any reviews of it all. I haven't used any Clean & Clear products and was wondering if anyone has used this thing before? Its a vibrating little device and you attach a pad w/ salicylic acid to reduce your blackhead and prevent new ones from forming. anyone had any luck or should I return it?? TIA

Hmm that sounds intriguing.

I will have to look for it the next time I am at Target.

Have you used it yet? Does it work well?

Please do keep us updated on this product. I have a couple of blackheads in the center of my cheek that if I mess with, will probably turn into big ugly zits. I have a blackhead extractor but they aren't really ready for that and so I haven't messed with them. I really need something to bring them out so to speak without causing a big ugly mess. Keep us posted!

Ok I just used it for the first time. I ran the device, which was very gentle yet effective, for about a minute or two. Afterwards my skin felt refreshed and clean. I have a bad breakout situation going on now, but it was gentle enough to use on those areas. I'm sure it will take a few uses before I see a difference, so I'll keep you updated!

Thank you for the update! I tried to order it on my last drugstore.com order, however, they didn't have it yet.

My DD has asked for this, so I'll have to try to find it at Walmart or Walgreens.

Yes please keep us updated! I have never heard of this and now I want to give it a try. I get crazy bad blackheads on my nose (who doesn't?!) and I usually get facials but they're very expensive where I get them done.