Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser?

Apr 29, 2008
New Jersey
Hey all!
Just picked this up at Target today- apparently it's pretty new product. I did a forum search but didn't see any reviews of it all. I haven't used any Clean & Clear products and was wondering if anyone has used this thing before? Its a vibrating little device and you attach a pad w/ salicylic acid to reduce your blackhead and prevent new ones from forming. anyone had any luck or should I return it?? TIA

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Hey all!
Just picked this up at Target today- apparently it's pretty new product. I did a forum search but didn't see any reviews of it all. I haven't used any Clean & Clear products and was wondering if anyone has used this thing before? Its a vibrating little device and you attach a pad w/ salicylic acid to reduce your blackhead and prevent new ones from forming. anyone had any luck or should I return it?? TIA
Hmm that sounds intriguing.

I will have to look for it the next time I am at Target.

Have you used it yet? Does it work well?

Apr 29, 2008
New Jersey

godsavechanel

Feb 9, 2008
i saw advertisements for this on tv and i really want to try it out. i wonder if they're available in canada yet? i hope so:smile:

Sabrina62

Aug 23, 2007
Please do keep us updated on this product. I have a couple of blackheads in the center of my cheek that if I mess with, will probably turn into big ugly zits. I have a blackhead extractor but they aren't really ready for that and so I haven't messed with them. I really need something to bring them out so to speak without causing a big ugly mess. Keep us posted!

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I thought about trying it but figured it wasn't much different than my SonicCare or neutrogena wave. Clean & Clear's website has a coupon for a few dollars off.

Apr 29, 2008
New Jersey
Ok I just used it for the first time. I ran the device, which was very gentle yet effective, for about a minute or two. Afterwards my skin felt refreshed and clean. I have a bad breakout situation going on now, but it was gentle enough to use on those areas. I'm sure it will take a few uses before I see a difference, so I'll keep you updated!

thatgurl

Shopping Squad Prez
O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
On the farm in North Carolina
Thank you for the update! I tried to order it on my last drugstore.com order, however, they didn't have it yet.

My DD has asked for this, so I'll have to try to find it at Walmart or Walgreens.

betterstopnow

Jun 27, 2007
South Florida
Yes please keep us updated! I have never heard of this and now I want to give it a try. I get crazy bad blackheads on my nose (who doesn't?!) and I usually get facials but they're very expensive where I get them done.