Cle de Peau Concealer - Worth It & Color

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
I have heard this is supposed to be the best concealer but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the $ even though I am told it will last a long time.

I have a NM gift card & used it to get a few things today for Beauty Event & broke down & bought it.

The SA sold it to me in Ivory which is the lightest color. I would have thought I would have been Beige.

I mostly wear LM Tinted Moisturizer in Nude if that helps with my skin tone.

Is it really the bomb & did I get the right color?

Thanks.

I do have it and must say that I find I use Dermablend more often. While they both cover comparably, the Dermablend is easier to blend, has more longevity and lasts all day.

Do you use it straight for tube onto our face or on your finger or a brush? Thanks.

I generally use a brush to apply concealer and feather it out. If I need more blending, I will use my finger tip. It just depends........every client is different. With my personal makeup applications I usually just use my finger tip for the undereyes because I genetically have darker circles (When I was a kid the other kids used to ask me, "Who hit you? Cuz you have black eyes!) so I need a heavier application. With other areas (Hyperpigmentations and the dreaded ZITS) I use a brush for precise application.

This is absolutely the best concealer on the market, hands down. One tube usually lasts me 18 months or so, depending upon how often I use it. You won't be disappointed with this product -- it is definitely worth the money!

Last edited: