Cle de Maison keys

I have the 101 and the only one available in Chicago. My SA told me if you want one from NY or the different countries we would be only able to purchase them from those specific places.

ILikeyLouis said:
I have the 101 and the only one available in Chicago. My SA told me if you want one from NY or the different countries we would be only able to purchase them from those specific places.

If you don't mind, how much was it? Thanks!

The one on the Germany site is Amaranthe Vernis! Looks like it might come in another color as well, but I couldn't get it to load. It's on the souvenir list for my trip this year!

Any idea if these would be available to purchase from the 888 number? Or from a charge send from one of the stores?

In case anyone is interested; According the the 866 guy I talked to the 101 charm should be available at all/most stores and will be available online before the end of the month. THe others only from the respective stores. Although he seemed to indicate you could still call those stores and have one sent to you if you aren't going to be near one of them.

FYI!

In case anyone is interested; According the the 866 guy I talked to the 101 charm should be available at all/most stores and will be available online before the end of the month. THe others only from the respective stores. Although he seemed to indicate you could still call those stores and have one sent to you if you aren't going to be near one of them.

FYI!
Thanks for the information. Anyone know where to find a list of the stores that match up to each Cles?