CLAUDIA's "ALMOST" EXPANDABLE FLAP

Hey Jill,
I think the stitch work on my Peach Expandable is looking rather sad these days. The stitch is in a cream colored thread so it shows up & draws more attention to the shabby-like appearance it now has. what do you think?

Hey Jill,
I think the stitch work on my Peach Expandable is looking rather sad these days. The stitch is in a cream colored thread so it shows up & draws more attention to the shabby-like appearance it now has. what do you think?

Is it possible to clean the threads? I'm thinking of getting a white caviar bag but worries about the threading which cannot be cleaned as easily as the leather...

Is it possible to clean the threads? I'm thinking of getting a white caviar bag but worries about the threading which cannot be cleaned as easily as the leather...

Yeah, I think I would be rather nervous about that one!
I just recently bought a cream & white chanel wallet. The entire interior was in white leather but now it looks filthy!
I will never do that again. I've only had it for a month or so.

I would love to know how to polish up my baby too!:yes:

Jill and Lulilu, so glad to hear your Expandables are ok. omg i love that bag so much....so so so much. It was hard to say, "no, i can't take it after all" - like pulling out a tooth without novocaine. I can't believe how these bags become like loved ones to us, but they do roflmfao

and Jill, btw, i was up at the Chanel in Palm beach Gardens the other day and happened to mention your name, that i knew you from a purseforum. OMG they looooooove you there! Both the Kerrys were there, the little one (Kerry) and the taller one (Kerry Lynn). Kerry Lynn immediately says to me "Oh, yes, but Jillian takes care of her"

LOL omg holy bagfame!

Haven't had any problem with my cabas, and I've heard some people having problems with the chain. Scares me!!!

It's probably better that your SA was honest and caught the mistake BEFORE you bought the bag, which in the end saves lots of trips back and forth and a lot of trouble.

Good luck finding a duplicate or another Chanel! These kinds of bags ought to last a lifetime, not fall apart immediately after purchase. Gr.

I haven't had any problems with my bags either (knock on wood!). I bought the expandable a few weeks ago, but it's sitting at NM waiting to be picked up. Hopefully, I won't have any problems with this bag.

Jill and Lulilu, so glad to hear your Expandables are ok. omg i love that bag so much....so so so much. It was hard to say, "no, i can't take it after all" - like pulling out a tooth without novocaine. I can't believe how these bags become like loved ones to us, but they do roflmfao

and Jill, btw, i was up at the Chanel in Palm beach Gardens the other day and happened to mention your name, that i knew you from a purseforum. OMG they looooooove you there! Both the Kerrys were there, the little one (Kerry) and the taller one (Kerry Lynn). Kerry Lynn immediately says to me "Oh, yes, but Jillian takes care of her"

LOL omg holy bagfame!

ROFLMAO.....HOW FREAKIN FUNNy!
I adore Jillian,she is a such an amazin SA and so sweet to work with!
Still no probs on my expandables..Thank goodness..hehe..I adore those bags...still have to break my new black expand tote in this week....

^LMAO..Join the "dead gals Chanel club"....Im so not buyin another bag for a least a month...Im like a crack addict .except ON CHANEL bags...LMAO!

LOL...Jill!! You do realize a month is 30 whole days!!! Not only do I see you going into withdrawal, I see the rest of us going into withdrawal without new bag pics from you to drool over!!! :roflmfao:

Claudia, sooooo glad your SA noticed before you laid down the cc!! These quality issues are ridiculous...you would think that with all the extra money they're charging us with the constant price increases, they'd be able to up the quality a bit!!! Btw, I think the forest green colour is TDF - totally pops!!!