CLAUDIA SELLS A NEIMAN CHANEL PURSE WHILE SHOPPING THERE AS A CUSTOMER lololol

Caio..it was the large black Ligne Cambon tote with patent CC on the side and pink interior..............$1575 or $1595
a classic imo, not the same type of classic as the classic flap, but still in the classic category

a great bag
he was torn between that one and the newer big tote that is more casual, with peforations all over it....i forgot the name, also comes in white and beige. girlfriend wanted a big black chanel, so I steered him towards the cambon because it's better for day and night, while the newer black is so casual it would look out of place at an event that is less casual

well, its like this: when browsing through NM yesterday i stopped in the Chanel boutique (like this is news lol i am a regular there!) and there was a young man there shopping for his girlfriend. He didnt know alot about Chanel, but i was there :yahoo: to make a long story short, I "sold" a Chanel black Cambon tote to him...pointing out all its pluses, about the Ligne cambon line (year it came to be, etc), how reasonable the price was, its durability, the fact that it is becoming a true classic and is not at all trendy, how great it is for a young woman (she's 24), etc etc etc He bought the bag!
the SA teased about splitting her commission with me...............and the young man was happy. I had a feeling of wellbeing, and contribution to the world
:P

Hey, that's funny, I did the same thing in NM SF. The husband was looking for his wife and I suggested a bag that he bought! I felt so glad for his wife and also jealous too. hehe

that's so cute. i've done that at lv too (don't pelt me with tomatos) and at restaurants. i gave some guy a hard sell on a steak recently at a restaurant and when he got it i was holding my breath while he chewed hoping he liked it! lol. he did!

Many men need a little input when it comes to clothes or accessories for us...the young man was probably quite relieved to get your opinion. Have you ever noticed how grateful they are to have another woman's approval on an item for their lady? I think it kind of takes the pressure of making a possible mistake down a notch. It's really pretty cute, imo.;) Probably earned you some good "purse karma" to boot!