Claudia Schiffer's mad dog!

1. Local police plan to meet her to discuss complaints that her dogs (an Irish wolfhound and a German shepherd) are intimidating walkers near her country mansion in Bury St. Edmunds, a rural town northeast of London. Locals walking on a footpath that runs alongside the estate have complained about Schiffer's dogs 'running wild'.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

======================================================================================================

Source: Celebrity News, Movie Trailers, Movie Reviews from CelebrityWonder.com

2. The first picture of her almost looks like Claire Dane !

Anyways, yes, I'd be pretty scared of those two kinds of dogs "running wild" !

3. Are they running wild inside her gates or outside?:shrugs:
    O/T But I have the same jacket Claudia is wearing in the frist pic!:nuts:

4. If they are running wild in open space, I'd be on a tree.

5. OMG I would love to have an Irish Wolfhound!
    Sounds like people are upset that her dogs are loose in her back yard? Thats seems a little blown out of proportion. Are people not allowed to let their dogs be in their backyard?

6. ^ People freak over big dogs . I have a pitts , like you , and am constantly snubbed by my neighbors because of them ! It's funny because they are the biggest babies in the world . Total lap-dogs , at least thats what they think !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice