claudia firenze? anyone familiar?

I bought a Firenze purse at a thrift store for five dollars. Leather, made in Italy and in great shape. Very light colored leather with bamboo detail. I probably would not have bought it at regular price, but have to say it is really comfortable and easy to carry - I like it. Looks good for summer too.

Last week I bought a beautiful Claudia Firenze Tote at TJ Maxx here in New Orleans. The tote is a very beautiful high quality leather. It is black on one side and Zebra print leather on the other side. But the price was fantastic!!! I paid $139 but the regular price was $280! As soon as I spotted it, I grabbed it and fell in love with it, because it matches a pair of black leather and zebra print clogs I also bought at Nordstroms. I will be on the look out for more of her purses!

late? years later, yes, buy one their lovely to have I have 3.:yahoo:
Do you know what BE leather is?

I don't know if this answer the question on leather, but it is their description on their leather! (is this same leather as Dooney and Brouke Florentine? )

I saw one today and it's a satchel in Deep red, patent leather like finish. The front of the bag has this hair on hide panel of just dyed red hair, it's smooth but it really isn't my style.
I apologized that I didn't take a picture of the bag itself. I was so self-absorbed on debating of purchasing. :P I didn't get it because I decide to stay with my Dooney satchel.
The shape and size is really cute though...and it's like $149...

I really wish there is online catalog for this company. I can't seem to find anything!
TJMaxx is really good at importing those unknown Italy or Spain made leather handbags...I wonder if they are more popular in Europe than here.
Anyway, that's probably why I love TJMaxx and Marshall.
There is another brand Arcadia (make logo patent leather bag) that's also from Italy.

Attachments

• 20130917_150151 (1).jpg
    20130917_150151 (1).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 574