claudia firenze? anyone familiar?

I see them at places like TJ Maxx and Winners (the Canadian equivalent)... I like them in general, very pretty bags - but the ones I have seen are bags I would not use.. they use really light coloured and smooth leather (and suede) that gets dirty really easily. It would already get smudges and finger prints on them at the stores alone - who would want to buy that?
But since I don't see them at department stores and I don't get to see collections of them at a time.. I don't really know what kind of stuff they offer. From what I see they are anesthetically pleasing but a pain to use...

yes i know the claudia firenze purses very well. I own over 10 purses from them. Bought through TJMaxx and Marshalls. Know them so well when I automatically go in the store I can pick one out immediately. Very well made I like them better than my Coach purses.

yes i know the claudia firenze purses very well. I own over 10 purses from them. Bought through TJMaxx and Marshalls. Know them so well when I automatically go in the store I can pick one out immediately. Very well made I like them better than my Coach purses. The ones I have are all leather, very detailed, and rich coloring. I don't care for suede PERIOD on any purses. I have been buying Claudia purses for over 5 years. Unfortunately within the past 2 years some of their designs were not up to their excellent standards. They became cheaply made and the material was not of the quality that I was used to. I was first drawn to purses because of the unique detailing of the pictures on the leather. If you have seen a Claudia Firenze purse you will know it for it's excellence in detailed stiching and what I called a "painting" on one side of the purse. Now mind you will find it on some of the purses in the collection but not all.

I have one and love it. It's caramel colored with a light blue interior lining and silver toned rings. It's a nice quality bag made in Italy. I wouldnt mind getting another one. I think i got mine at marshall's and it stood out as a quality handbag.
I would recommend trying one.

I was in TJMaxx this morning and saw a Claudia Firenze bag. What drew me to it was the look of the leather, then the smell. I don't know if anyone is familiar with Belen Echandia (belenechandia.com) but the leather is the exact same! BE bags are quite pricey. If the Claudia bag was in a color I liked, I might have bought it today just because I know the leather is first rate.

I bought my first C.F. bag today. I have to say I LOVE IT!!! It is a raspberry patent leather shoulder bag. I made my purchase at my local T.J. Maxx. I own many bags...Some pricey. This bag is made very well and the price can't be beat!

I'm familiar- I have 2 of them- both white and get compliments on them. I believe they are great bags. I bought one at TJ Maxx a few years ago and the other on e-bay 2 years later. I keep my eye open for them.