Classy and upscale closet - So Cal

charchar888

May 7, 2019
Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the appropriate section but I was looking for higher end closet designers and installers. I am in Orange County Southern CA. There is California Closets but I don't think their work and craftsmanship justifies their price tag. Does anyone have a detailed and meticulous contact you can share?

Reactions: bisousx

closetlux

Feb 12, 2017
Bumping this thread as I'd like to know as well.
Also wasn't there a thread on here about dream closets or how everyone displays their luxe be it handbags, shoes, jewelry? I'm thinking of turning my small spare bedroom into a luxe display room and need inspiration and tips. TIA.

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
there was a closet/dressing room thread somewhere

Boffi
Molteni & Cie

DH and I are also turning a second master into a dressing room. We are going the custom route bc though we like M&C our architect thinks custom will be better quality For less money. We will be choosing a contractor that does or controls his own mill work.

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
Bumping this thread as I'd like to know as well.
Also wasn't there a thread on here about dream closets or how everyone displays their luxe be it handbags, shoes, jewelry? I'm thinking of turning my small spare bedroom into a luxe display room and need inspiration and tips. TIA.
Im not sure what thread you’re looking for but there’s this: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/dream-closets-minimalist-to-maximalist.978371/
I did it on a whim and there’s lots of variety, but it may not be what you’re looking for as about half of them are simple.

Reactions: thundercloud