Classic WOC or Boy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I want to get a WOC and can only find a Boy . Which version do you all like better, Boy or Classic?Thanks!!

2. Need more details.

3. It is black caviar/gold hard ware:smile:

4. Okay, sure get it.

5. Personally Boy because of the magnetic closure. But if you're ok with snap closure then go for the black caviar/gold hardware. That's a great find!

*xtina likes this.
  6. Hi, Do all boys have magnetic closures? I don't think it is magnetic

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  7. Ahh I forgot about that, not all boy WOC are magnetic but some are. The classics are all magnetic tho

8. The classics aren't usually magnetic.

Chanel923 and katiebal like this.
  9. It depends which version of the boy. Do you have photos? Some are quilted some are chevron etc.

JazzyMac likes this.
  10. I wasn't thinking when I typed that, thanks for correcting me. classics don't come in magnetic.

Miss CC likes this.
  11. lol no worries. I was thinking did something change recently and I missed it?!

12. It is the the quilted version:smile:

13. I don't think you could go wrong with either, it just depends of what style you personally like better. I have a mix of WOCs, including boy and classic styles, and I probably like those 2 styles almost equally- If I really had to pick one, though, I would probably go with the classic style just because I like that the logo is more discreet and I think it can be used for dressier occasions better.

14. I prefer the classic quilted version because it looks more clean for a small bag (just quilts, no border, simple cc Logo). Although the snap button is not the easiest to close with one hand.

15. I went back and forth on these two for a while and just bought the classic version yesteday. I like the look better - cleaner and a bit descrete. Same reason I didn't want to wait for the mini