Classic wallet that will last a lifetime

hi :smile:
mmm the sales assistant at Paul Smith told me their colorful multi colored stripes wallet is a Classic.. and i honostly believe that :love:
i just bought one myself.. see my thread (back! with many happy colors) and you can check paul smith site.. they have a couple of photos you can enjoy viewing :suspiciou
or you can go with an LV i am sure you cant go wrong then. But i was really aiming for a sporty kind of summery happy look;)

There was a post from another member that has a mono pti wallet that is 18yrs old.. It looks Wonderful!

My pti wallet is 1912/ So that is Nov of 92 and it looks great!

If you want to look outside LV, I would suggest Mulberry. The leather is so durable and that would truly stand the test of time !

Wow, you guys make it hard to make a purchase lol. My lv is 18 years old it does stand the test of time. But I love the others that have been mentioned too some are just so cute why go for longevity!

Do you have any preference? LV only?
I like leather wallets/purses with simple designs (not busy looking) and they must be without logos/monograms (Fendi/Gucci/LV). Ferragamo's leather wallets ($200-$300) are classic/timeless. My 8-year leather wallet from Cartier still looks new and holds up well.

Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Leather French Wallet ($290USD)
source: NeimanMarcus.com