Classic wallet that will last a lifetime

1. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of LV (tresor or PTI)...but are there other brands out there that are classic?

2. hi :smile:
    mmm the sales assistant at Paul Smith told me their colorful multi colored stripes wallet is a Classic.. and i honostly believe that :love:
    i just bought one myself.. see my thread (back! with many happy colors) and you can check paul smith site.. they have a couple of photos you can enjoy viewing :suspiciou
    or you can go with an LV i am sure you cant go wrong then. But i was really aiming for a sporty kind of summery happy look;)

3. I have my grandmom's Gucci wallet that is over 30 years old. I was so impressed with the design, quality and durability that I bought a Gucci wallet when I needed a bigger wallet.

4. There was a post from another member that has a mono pti wallet that is 18yrs old.. It looks Wonderful!

My pti wallet is 1912/ So that is Nov of 92 and it looks great!

5. Gucci and Ferragamo make fabulous wallets.

6. i'd say a LV or Gucci, that will last you forever, but also BV and Fendi(selleria) are very long lasting!

7. I think LV is durable and will last a lifetime. So it is one of the classics

8. If you want to look outside LV, I would suggest Mulberry. The leather is so durable and that would truly stand the test of time !

9. I would say anything in the Monogram or Damier canvas by LV, Gucci would be a good choice too.

10. Wow, you guys make it hard to make a purchase lol. My lv is 18 years old it does stand the test of time. But I love the others that have been mentioned too some are just so cute why go for longevity!

11. I love Gucci wallets. Here is the one I am currently carrying.

gucciwallet.jpg
  12. Thank you for all your suggestions...
    I love the LV wallets...but can I see myself spending $500 for a WALLET???? Gosh...decisions..decisions...

13. Do you have any preference? LV only?
    I like leather wallets/purses with simple designs (not busy looking) and they must be without logos/monograms (Fendi/Gucci/LV). Ferragamo's leather wallets ($200-$300) are classic/timeless. My 8-year leather wallet from Cartier still looks new and holds up well.

Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Leather French Wallet ($290USD)
    source: NeimanMarcus.com

14. Fabulous. Love that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice