Classic Tote!!!

1. I am SOOOO excited! I called Chanel in NM and they have the Classic Tote in pink!!!!!!!! I am SO excited! I bought the same tote in black and didn't think it was for me (because I wanted a pink one but couldn't find one anywhere (well, except, eBay, which I don't deal with)), so I returned it. I asked the SA to hold it for me! I can't believe I found it! But now I have to open a NM charge because I don't want to pay cash and I don't have an American Express credit card...:sad2: I hate opening credit cards!

Ohhhh, I will post tons of pics when I get it today!

P.S. Some of you know that I was thinking about returning my classic flap bag because it doesn't really fit my lifestyle. So, I am going to return the flap and get the tote! Oh, how exciting!

This is a pic I found online. It is not the same style but the color is the same. What do you think? Cute? Not so cute?
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! I love Chanel pink! Can't wait to see the pics!!

3. Its really cute. I only wear dark colors, but I like seeing bright colors on others. Go try it out, you'll know if you love it or not.

4. Very pretty--I love pink, too!
    By the way, what is the style name of the 1st bag that you posted? I actually love that one very much and would like it in tan.

5. I really like it. It's a great tote for the spring/summer.:love:

6. great choice - i have the same bag in the larger size and i love it. hope you get it soon!!

7. Congrats, I love that tote! :nuts:

8. This was one of the first Chanel bags I fell in love with.

9. I love the Chanel totes with the chain straps so much better than the regular leather-handled ones!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice