classic tote?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does anyone have a pic of classic tote? I called Chael today asking about totes and they said this one is cavier w/ a zipper across- but was iffy about size

2. There are a lot of totes referred to as a classic tote. You may be referring to the petite shopper which has a zipper across the top, or the Grand Shopper which has a zippered compartment.

3. there's another one though, it doens't have the leather shoulder pad in the center of the chain, I think it's called the Timeless Classic Tote and I believe it zips closed. Check around, there's some on here for sure.

4. i think that must be what she described -timeless classic tote

5. That sounds like the Grand Shopping Tote. Was it this one?

chanel grand shopper.jpg

6. Annie the one she linked is the one I was talking about.
    Similar but not a GST.

7. no-but i am considering the gst- i tried it on but was't sure about how open it is- love the size- i Don't live close enough to shop often -2 hours away- and want the perfect first bag

8. ^^^
    Hmm, I have not ever seen this! And its part of the timeless collection?

9. does anyone here have an actual picture? and what about the size? Which one would you choose- gst or timeless?

10. Are you talking about the classic box tote? If so, it's quite small and too boxy. I ended up returning mine because it's uncomfortable to carry. The style is similar to GST.

By the way, I got the attached photo from someone on this forum.

MVC-006S.jpg
  11. i want the GST in black, anyone know the price?. attached are the 2 chanels I own.

1.jpg
  12. I'm confused. So theres a zippered boxy petite tote and then there's one thats just a small version of the GST?

13. ^^It retails for $1750.