Classic Tods D bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have just bought the Tods classic D bag Media in navy blue and while I think it is functional, I am wondering if it is worth what I paid for. It was bought in an outlet for £430 and does not come with a dustbag. The leather seems like it needs some moisturiser but otherwise, the bag is new. What is the original price of this bag? I like the classic style rather then the newer restyled bags, so am afraid that I can't get this style anymore in the boutiques. Should i keep or return it? Thanks so much.

2. I don't know what the policy is where you bought your bag, but the outlets here in the US don't allow any returns. All sales are final. I'd say you got a decent price. In dollars, the bag when it was full retail was probably around $1,000. I'm sure others who have shopped in Europe can weigh in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice