Classic Speedy & Neverfull MM . . . DA or Mono?

Classic Speedy & Neverfull MM . . . DA or Mono?

• Mono Classic Speedy & DA Neverfull MM

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • DA Classic Speedy & Mono Neverfull MM

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither . . . I have a better idea! (Please tell me what it is!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irishgrrrl

Bag Lady
O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
Hello, LV experts! I need your help, please!

I'm going to my local LV store in about a week to purchase my first LV bags. I have a birthday coming up later this month, and these will be a gift from my hubby. I'm planning to get a Neverfull MM and also a classic Speedy (probably a 30, but 35 is also a possibility). I know I want one of them to be Mono and the other to be DA, but I am having the hardest time deciding which should be which! LOL!

I do like DE and I plan to ask for a DE bag for Christmas (probably either a Speedy B or another Neverfull), but I'm wanting to stick with Mono and DA for now since I'll probably get more use out of those two prints during the warmer months. Please let me know what you think! Thanks!

My birthday is also coming up later this month! Happy early birthday to you. I like the speedy in mono and the Neverfull in DA. The Speedy is such an iconic piece so monogram suits it perfectly. The Neverfull is amazing in any print but DA makes it the perfect summer tote. I have a monogram Speedy B and a DA Speedy and I never find myself using the DA Speedy. Good luck deciding!

My birthday is also coming up later this month! Happy early birthday to you. I like the speedy in mono and the Neverfull in DA. The Speedy is such an iconic piece so monogram suits it perfectly. The Neverfull is amazing in any print but DA makes it the perfect summer tote. I have a monogram Speedy B and a DA Speedy and I never find myself using the DA Speedy. Good luck deciding!

Thanks, and happy birthday to you too!

I’m kinda feeling the same way about the Speedy in mono being such an iconic bag. And I think it will look even better as the patina sets in on the handles! But part of me thinks a NF in DA is asking for color transfer since it will sit right against me all the time. So IDK . . .

Reactions: shopgirl0047
I just bought a DA NF for my birthday next week. Yay for May babies! I have the NF in DA, DE and mono and a Speedy in mono. If I had to choose I would do the NF in Mono and the Speedy in Azur. Happy Birthday!

Reactions: Irishgrrrl